Coronavirus Terms and Conditions
- Please could all handovers of pets be at our Cattery Reception door; ideally by one person and observing social distancing measures.
- We can allow viewings during our opening hours, by appointment, and would ask owners and visitors to wear a mask.
- All cats need to be fully vaccinated which is boosted annually. Could proof or photos of vaccination cards be emailed before the arrival date.
- Payment should be made by bank transfer before collection of your pet(s). Details are Chimneys Cattery 09-01-50 03327973. We do not take deposits and we do not charge if you cancel your booking but notice of cancellation is appreciated.
- We are discouraging any items apart from your pet in their carrier and food (if you are providing their own). We would prefer not to have beds, blankets, clothing, and toys at this time.
- Pets must arrive and depart in secure carriers which can be stored at the cattery.
- Collection and delivery service available from £1 per mile per roundtrip (min £10 charge).
- Opening Hours are: Mon-Sat 9-11am and 4-6pm, Wed Closed all day, Sun Closed am 4-6pm. Bank Holidays closed all day.
- Cat boarding per day is – 1 cat £12 – 2 cats £23 – 3 cats £30.
- Small animal boarding in our hutches – 1 pet £7 – 2 pets £9 – 3 pets £11
- £10 surcharge will be added for bookings on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve for each date.
- Pets from the same household only may share pens and I give my authority for separation if required.
- Please flea treat your cat(s) before boarding. I give consent in case flea treatment is needed.
- If a pet becomes unwell, care will be sought from your vet or Thameswood Vet, Purton Road. The vet’s recommendations will be adhered to and costs will be added to the balance.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to the cattery or hutches of any pet deemed unfit for boarding.
- It must be clearly understood that pets are boarded purely at the owner’s own risk and pets left for 14 days after the departure date without communication will be considered abandoned.
- Disclaimer. If any pet dies of any cause whatsoever, we cannot be held responsible.
Call us to arrange a visit during opening hours.
01793 539 537 / 07914 266 090
Lovely, family-run cattery with a friendly & professional approach. Nothing was too much trouble and I was able to extend my cats' stay when my travel plans changed unexpectedly . . . Great knowing my two cats were happy and safe . . . Highly recommended!
I have been using Chimneys Cattery now for at least 10 years. They have looked after my old girl until she passed and helped with the new kitten . . . A lovely family orientated business and very friendly. I would always recommend them.
The best cattery around! Fantastic service. A lovely family-run cattery . . . Would highly recommend.