Terms and Conditions
- All cats need to be fully inoculated against Feline Influenza and Enteritis, which is boosted annually. Certificates of inoculations must be shown upon arrival.
- It would be greatly appreciated if cats were treated for fleas before boarding.
- If a cat becomes unwell while in our care, veterinary attention will be sought and treatment commenced. In this event any veterinary costs will be charged to the owner upon return. The vets recommendations will be adhered to.
- Cats must arrive and depart in secure baskets / carriers which can be stored at the cattery. We accept no responsibility for loss or injury.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to the cattery of any cat deemed unfit for boarding.
- It must be clearly understood that animals are boarded purely at the owner’s own risk.
- Animals left for 14 days after the departure date without communication will be considered abandoned.
- All belongings left with animals (toys, rugs etc.) are left at the owner’s risk.
- If you have requested a collection or delivery, Fran will agree a suitable time. The charge will be £1 per mile (minimum charge £5) for the whole journey, and will be added to the bill. Please have the inoculation card and payment ready. This will save time and unnecessary stress to your pet.
- An up-to-date vaccination certificate.
- Any special dietary requirements.
- Some home comforts.
- A suitable basket or container.
Call us to arrange a visit during opening hours.
01793 539 537 / 07914 266 090
Lovely, family-run cattery with a friendly & professional approach. Nothing was too much trouble and I was able to extend my cats' stay when my travel plans changed unexpectedly . . . Great knowing my two cats were happy and safe . . . Highly recommended!
I have been using Chimneys Cattery now for at least 10 years. They have looked after my old girl until she passed and helped with the new kitten . . . A lovely family orientated business and very friendly. I would always recommend them.
The best cattery around! Fantastic service. A lovely family-run cattery . . . Would highly recommend.